- ANU new staff information
- Information about university accommodation:
- How to get to Mt Stromlo Observatory
The Australian National University values diversity and inclusion and is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for all staff. In addition to their active department of Diversity and Workforce Planning, ANU provides attractive benefits and support to staff members.
The Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics strives to create a welcoming and accessible community for all staff and students. Full participation in the field from a diverse set of individuals will ensure continued excellence. We are a family-friendly department, providing things such as Carer's leave, Family Rooms, and flexible work schedules, and full and part-time options for all positions. We also have an active RSAA Access and Equity Committee working to make our department more supportive to individuals from a range of backgrounds. Women and underrepresented minorities are encouraged to apply to vacant RSAA positions.
- Job register of the American Astronomical Society (AAS)
- ANU careers and employment service
- ANU positions available - includes Academic and General Staff positions.